Search for atmospheres
You stop for a moment to catch your breath in the heat. The cicadas are deafening and you long for the cool ocean. If you stay very quiet, you can just make out the laughter of the young priestesses, hidden away behind the walls of the temple. Despite the heat, you press on.
Comments for "The Island"
License details for "The Island"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Cicada Song by Cicada +)
- Cicadas by dethrok http://freesound.org +)
- BeachWaves2-FS by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- cricket like by Satish +)
- Girly laughing by Whoactuallyfillstheseout +)