Search for atmospheres
Library on a Rainy day
Your neighbours decided to invite some guests today, and so there's way too much noise at home. You have a big exam coming up and you cannot spare another day. You look outside the window, its raining... You pack up all your essentials into your bag, put on the raincover on it, grab an umbrella and walk out that door. You reach the public library within ten minutes. The library is quieter and less crowded than usual. You take your favourite seat in the corner of the hall, towards the window. There's a fireplace near it which makes you feel warm and comfy. You take out your books and stationary and set it up nicely on the table. Let's get this done!
Comments for "Quiet Library"
License details for "Quiet Library"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Books by abolla from http://freesound.org *)
- High-Heeled Footsteps by anagar from www.freesound.org +)
- Writting by Braffe2 from http://freesound.org *)
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- grandfather clock nk by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- Rain, interior long by Tourbillion +)
*) Soundsnap.com license