Search for atmospheres
Old Nichols London, 1861 - Th
Laundresses, pieceworkers, and menders share a common space off High Street, where they pay a small fee to use the big, boiling pots for large loads all at once. A good time to catch up with friends, the women ply their trade as young children weave in and out of dangerous areas. The detail work will be finished at home, since space in this sauna-like atmosphere is at a premium.
Comments for "Old Nichols London, 1861 - Th"
License details for "Old Nichols London, 1861 - Th"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Indoor Crowd Mixed Vox by -k-is_the_author +)
- Boiling and burning by By Jasonmchi www.freesound.org + Mariusz Jasionowicz +)
- Old Water Pump by http://www.freesound.org/people/Ohrwurm/sounds/64337/ +)
- Boiling Water by https://freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/sounds/412843/ +)
- Children Playing by https://www.freesound.org/people/evertonsebben/ +)
- General Murmur - Echoey Space by peridactyloptrix +)
- Sewing Machine by taymline +)
- Hammering by WIM - www.freesound.org +)