Search for atmospheres
A forrest of old
You walk through a forrest. The night is dark and only with a torch to guide you, you continue step after step into the unknown.
For some reason you can’t recall how you got here and how long you have been walking for. All you know, all that really matters, is that strange melody, calling you deeper and deeper into the woods.
Comments for "A forrest of old"
License details for "A forrest of old"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- andean flute melody by *)
- Man Laughing Quietly by Adam_N from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on leaves by ceberation from http://freesound.org +)
- Owl Hoot by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- Camp fire 1nk by mick-gibbs from http://freesound.org +)
- crickets by rucisko +)
- Tumbling Creek by Sarah Burkeen +)
*) Soundsnap.com license